Saturday

Hair Update

Finally a hair update! I know it's been a while nothing since my 6-month hairversary. So here goes. My hair is type 4a/4b So when wet it draws up appearing shorter than what it actually is. But i love it anyway. Taken 5/30/09
Taken 5/30/09
Taken 03/09

I cannot get over how much my hair has grown. Even between the last photo i took which is the picture i used for my main blog photo. I blew it out 1 time last week just to see the length, and i didn't do it bone straight so i know if i had it is def on my shoulder. I am so in love with my natural hair.



And to think this where it all began. Honestly if it wasn't for my niece I think i would have grabbed the creamy crack (relaxer). LOL! But I'm glad i stuck with it, and am continuing to stick with it. I just cant wait until it's grow out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment