Monday

Pre-Wash / Pre-Poo




Pre-wash or Pre-poo are often done as the name suggest before shampooing the hair. This is the best time to apply your hot oil treatments or sometimes I use conditioner. This treatment helps to infuse your tresses with moisture, and Organic Virgin or extra virgin coconut oil is excellent for this treatment. Coconut oil is one of the few oils that actually penetrate the hair shaft. While others simply coat it. Coconut can be drying for some so i find mixing it with sheabutter,cocobutter,jojoba oil works for me.

It should be applied to the hair then covered with a plastic cap. To make sure the plastic cap stays in place I often tie a band around the edges tying it in the back. Next I wear a bonnet on top of the that. I usually leave in overnight and wash out the following morning. This treatment is done only during my wash regimen

No comments:

Post a Comment