Wednesday

Flat Irioning Natural Hair

So I decided to Flat Iron my hair again and this time i did it myself. So first things first was finding a flat iron and hair dyer.


The HUNT FOR A FLAT IRON.


I know everyone views the CHI and FHI as the holy grails of flatirons but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to invest in one just yet. They range in price anywhere $100-150. Now i'm not saying I won't eventually purchase one, but for now I basically wanted something that would do the job to prepare my hair for a good trim, because i don't like to trim it when it's curly.


I decided to purchase the Revlon!!!! Why? It has a lot in common with the CHI, but the price is way less. Now the only problem is the Wattage being much higher than the CHI, but for now I can deal with that especially since I won't be straightening my hair all the time it will only put a dent in my electric bill.




No comments:

Post a Comment